Monday, March 1, 2010

Law Abiding Citizen (5 out of 10)

"I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the whole fuckin' diseased, corrupt temple down on your head. It's gonna be biblical."

This week was Amber's turn to select the movie. Her chose was Law Abiding Citizen, staring Gerard Bulter and Jamie Foxx. This movie was biblically bad!! It had enough explosions and killings to hold my attention throughout the film but over all I was disappointed.

Jamie Foxx plays Nick Rice, a Philly DA who makes deals with murders, and Gerard Bulter plays Clyde Shelton a man who takes justice into his own hands after his wife and daughter were tortured and murdered. Clyde spends the next 10 years planning an elaborate payback, against Nick and the entire justice system. "You're the one who makes deals with murders, yea? Well I've come to make mine. Release me or I kill everyone! "

Even behind bars hes still a killing machine. How he was still killing from prison was lame and the ending to the film was even worse. I suggest drinking before u see this movie, that might make it a little better.

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment